Thursday, September 07, 2006

Headache city!

So it feels like my head is about to explode!? Yes, I can honestly say that it certainly does. Ouch!
I must stress down, as I tend to get these insanely pounding headaches when stressed. The funny thing is that I don't actually "notice" that I am stressed. Maybe I should try meditation. I don't think I would have the patience for it I am afraid. Of course one can ask oneself why I don't go to bed when my head is hurting? Well, because I detest going to bed early, that is why. I will embarrassingly admit that I am like stubborn child when it comes to my bedtime. I simply love the night. The silence and the serenity... Sitting here in front of the computer, writing, thinking, listening to music, chatting with friends. I think that's my meditation.

My very good friend Eva has been admitted to hospital today. The ambulance came and brought her in, due to her really bad back. She could hardly move at all. I am so worried! Eva was supposed to start this school thing today, on her way to a "children and youth worker" education. Bollix! Isn't it typical to become immoveable just as school starts. So unfair! She deserves nothing of the kind! Her back has stopped her from doing things in the past as well. Aargh! You are in my thoughts sweetie!

Flat is still awaiting my tender and loving touch. I have made a vow, a very serious one as well, to do something about it tomorrow. I just haven't had the energy this week, as headache has taken my good spirits away. Pray it will be gone when I wake up!

I am looking forward till Monday. Vegar and I are meeting after school/work to go to "The Irishman", which is a pub. Well, I think that's where we will end up, not quite sure though. As long as we don't end up in a hip trendy "hotspot" I don't mind. I feel utterly uncomfortable in those places. Don't belong there.

As for this weekend; the shoe search adventure continues. I am going to Sandnes this Saturday to try to find some. Please please please let them have some I can wear, as I am sick of looking. God I hate shoes and clothes shopping. Puke!

Monsoon :-)

Ps. do you think kidnapping Bob would be a good idea or not!? *lol* (obviously I am kidding)

5 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

I hope you're feeling better now!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was Bob, lucky fella

Laura said...

Hello Eilen..how are you today? Sorry..I didn't visit your blog in those days but i'm very busy.. anyway did you get my mail? i hope you did...

hope to hear from u soon.

besos my friend

Anonymous said...

Hope your head gets better soon.

Sorry you don't have a giggle partner at the mo - I found mine on the internet, (it's amazing what they sell on there! There is a back entry on my blog from January which fills in the blanks but basically we met on soulmatefind.com - he was in America, I was in the UK, we dated online, he flew over, we eloped to Gretna Green and the rest is history :o)

Is Bob your ex? It sounds like he's missing out on a great thing not being with you.

love and hugs

Moxie
xxx

Monsoon said...

Martha: thanks, it is much better today!

Anonymous: Ok. Thanks I suppose!?

Writer/Laura:
I am much better today! I am busy myself, so no worries. I have read your e-m,ail and will reply to you tomorrow. besos!

Moxie: well I have some friends I can laugh out loud with, but I mostly want to have a partner to that with... You know... I will go back to January to read your story. Bob is not my ex. Long story. i just love him, but he is married and off limits and bla bla bla. Yeah I think so too... But I don't think he thinks like that, being married and all *lol* (an awful lot of thinks in that sentence...)

Monsoon :-)