Wednesday, September 13, 2006

She who sleeps sins not... or?



I think this is the only picture ever taken of me while sleeping. You see I am a light sleeper, so if anyone should move in the room, I do usually wake up. This one is from when I lived in Oslo.
Don't I look innocent, and hectic, while sleeping? However, I do know better... I am not all that innocent, I have to admit. And actually, thanks be to God!! ;-) *lol*

Oh my! Had a very good night as I dreamt about perfection... Annoyed to wake up and to know that it never will be anything other than a dream. How sad is that!? Bollix! Why must I like him so much? Why must I long for him every waking hour? Ok, stupid questions really, as I am painfully aware of why I adore him. The real question to ask is why is he unattainable!? To which I don't have an answer...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

At the moment I will post as "other" then I think to pass to "beta" as u told me.. ;)

Hope to hear from u soon...

Monsoon said...

That's ok! I will get back to you later on today.

Hugs xxx

Martha-Anne said...

i don't have an answer for you on that one.

Monsoon said...

Martha: No that's a hard one to crack, eh!?

Moonlight:

Ahora puedes, si quieres, usar "babel Fish" para traducir mi blog. "Babel Fish" no puede traducir todo correcto, lamentablemente. Pero, por lo menos comprendes más que tú hacías antes, ¿o?

Y antes olvido, he probido tener "babel fish" en mi blog, pero la programa no actuó...

Lo siento, mi español es malísimo ahora... Y cada día actualmente... *lol*



Hugs abrazos besos klemmer knus xxx

Anonymous said...

You look so gorgeous in that sleeping pic!

Sweet dreams are so lovely it is sometimes a shame to wake :o)

Hope you are having a good day

love

Moxie
xxx

Monsoon said...

Hi Moxie!

It's so sweet of you to say that. Thanks!
Yes, for the most part my dreams are fabulous ones, and I always think it's a drag to wake up. I wish it was the other way around.

xxx

Shahrzad said...

hi there,

Nice to meet you. My last write is about dream and reality too.*wink*
Wish you the best.

Anonymous said...

Are you trying to kill me with this picture? ;-) so hot! i could watch you for days lying in bed sleeping, and looking like that. ;-))

Anonymous said...

That's such a sweet picture. Youre really beautiful you know.
Have a good weekend

Love Alex