Well well well…. Here I go again, for the 40th time this month. I bet you’re all thinking; “Oh no spare us, how much more crap can one person keep in her head?” Pray, what will be my answer? Insane amounts more of crap, I will tell you. After all, it’s me we’re talking about here.
As I said I bought a new blind. My mum and I had cut it to fit my window. Dad came with me back home, to help me with it. As it turns out, the bleedin thing doesn’t work properly. Dad and I spent ages trying to fix it, but apparently it is too much to ask that a newly purchased blind should work. I will have to return it.
At least my dad’s “trip” down here wasn’t all wasted. As I was going in here to fetch something, I noticed an insanely big spider hanging from the ceiling. Boy was I glad dad was here. I start sweating when I see these big black devils… Eek! I usually vacuum them, as I don’t dare to get too close to them. I am afraid they will crawl down on me somehow. This especially applies if they are standing higher than I can reach. Rats, snakes, mice, I don’t mind. In fact I like them. But spiders, that’s a different story altogether. Vile creatures!
Study day tomorrow, but to me it will be cleaning day, as Vegar is coming to me. As he has never been here before, I really want my flat to look exceptionally nice. I am looking forward to his visit. Then I can tell him that of course it always looks like this… I don’t know, but I think Eva, for instance, would beg to differ, but we won’t debate that in here now… *cough*
Funny though, I am messy at home, I will admit that immediately. But I am no pig, just to make that clear. However, in a work situation my desk is spotless. I am very particular about that, to keep it orderly and well arranged. I do have weird things that I do at home too. My videos, CDs and DVDs are all held in meticulous order. CDs have to be divided by artist, and more importantly; by whom I have the most CDs from. Say I have 17 CDs of The Who, they would then go at the top, and then downwards from there with the rest… Books in a shelf have to stand from tallest to smallest, if not, it looks messy. Shite! Reading this makes me sound a bit freaky. But I guess we all have some kind of system that works for us.
Well, that’s all for today.
Monsoon :-) - Yes, Bob is “in me” always.
4 comments:
Would i beg to differ???? NEVER.
Your home is much more cleaner than mine....
Have I told you lately were im going next week-end... hehehe
Love you
Talk to you later
Eva: yes, I can imagine you're looking forward to that! Lucky!!
Martha: Yes I know they do, but they are the only bugs/insects I can see in my falt, and therefore I kill them. I can't breathe when i see them, because I am scared of them!!
how can you have spiders when your books are so tidy? high up in my bookshelves I must have cobwebs attaching one book to the next!! :)
If you have 17 WHO cd's... you have gotta have LOTS of music!
I only saw the Who one time -- 1976 in New york city!
Have a good weekend, Eilen !
Nina: Oh the frickin spiders come anyway. There are a lot of them around here. And my book shelves aren't always dustfree, be sure of that!! *lol*
As for 17 The Who cds. I don't think I have that many just yet. I love music though, so there's where I spend my money mostly.
Og my God! You saw The Who!?!? Jaysis lucky thing you!!!! I want to go as well. They hardly ever come around to shis tiny country though... Blargh!
Thanks, have a good weekend yourself!
Eilen
Post a Comment