Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Amongst others...

...these are some things I want to do/fulfill

- Visit the Imperial War museum in London
- Visit Anne Frank’s hiding place in Prinsengracht in Amsterdam
- Become content
- Visit more concentration camps, and tell the story to younger people
- Learn to appreciate who I am
- Find someone to love, truly love with heart, body and soul. (more importantly; who loves me    back!)
- To become even more tolerant to other people
- Become a little bit more structured
- To have faith
- Become tidy
- Become a great cook
- Be fluent in Spanish
- Learn Italian and Czech
- Give out a book
- Learn and understand more of the world’s history
- Become even more politically aware
- To laugh out loud so much that I shake, at least once a day
- To be considerate and kind to others
- To do my best for the people around me, and expect the same from them
- Go back to New York
- Go to Spain and Italy
- Visit my “other family” in Ireland, it’s been ages
- Always have a cat
- Be playful and passionate, forever
- Always be able to see the small beauties in life
- Become thinner and have a healthy strong body
- To learn to build my own computer from scratch
- Know how to repair the basics on/in a car
- Visit Jim Morrison’s grave in Paris
- Keep in touch with great friends that don’t live around here
- Be less vulnerable and touchy
- Visit my Polish friend Beata again, in Ornontowice, near Kraków.
- To not care if I am different
- Redecorate my flat
- To always really listen to music (the way that has me in tears, both in bliss and sadness.
- Truly believe I am good enough
- Find my “lost” friend Julie Staines, who I miss. (I got to know her whilst In Ireland)
- To continue to be myself, at all times
- Read more books
- Never take people for granted, especially a potential boy/girlfriend
- To have faith I will meet someone special (yeah, I really believe that now…Not!)


Wouldn't want to be this woman's gardener, when she goes on holidays.., *LOL*
Could you
have more flowers hanging all over the place?



Monsoon ;-)

5 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

wow that's an intense amount of flowers.

i absolutely lovvvvvvvvve your list of to dos. i've been working on one of my own for when i go travelling. i'll post it someday. thank you for making my day better!:)

Monsoon said...

Yeah wasn't it... *lol*

Thanks! And right back at you! Reading yur blog gives me so much, not to say it gives lots to think about. I love your writing!

Eilen xxx

Anonymous said...

hey Eilen
I have tried to coment for the last week but glad you told me about OTHER! :) :)
That gardne is too fussy for me but PRETTY. "kinda" high maintainance. Now KINDA is bad english. I am guilty of it too. Have you heard if EUBONICS? its very common in the south United states here.
OH you are so young, you are closer to my daughter's age than ME. you have plenty of time to do things you want and dream about...
I AM SO CLOSE to getting this dream job, working with a quadrapelegic kid in a highschool, close by. not bad $. while I pursue my art teacher certification. I do sell art, but its not a living. Maybe $8,000 a year.
Yeah I broke my arm and my leg within early 2006. 2 injuries four mos. apart. crazy huh ? More like c l u m s y. My friend and brothers helped me with mortage but basically I am on my own.
I keep looking at the cd my relatives sent me from Norway. I was wearing a Norwegian costume wit I was about 10. I wish I had one now but they are expensive!!! Any idea wht they cost?
Be happy!
love NINA

Anonymous said...

hey, how about doing the checklist meme - then you can also see what you *have* achieved too, rather than get perhaps overwhelmed by the long list of things that have yet to be done?

Anonymous said...

I love your list, it's so full of verve! I especially love this one

"To laugh out loud so much that I shake, at least once a day" as it's something I do every day. My husband will make me laugh or I'll make him laugh and then we make each other collapse in giggles as it's infectious. Nearly every day I laugh so much I cry and I thank the fates that I feel so blessed and alive :o)

Love

Moxie