It appears that the occurrence of cancer due to viruses has exploded since the 70’s, and they blame it on our sexual behaviour. (yeah we are dirty little buggers all of us *lol*)
It’s due to changed sexual habits, such as earlier sexual debuts and (too) many partners, and also increased usage of oral sex. Just like cervix cancer; this also appears more often if one becomes sexually active early, and has a lot of partners.
I am a bit glad I wasn’t very young when I had sex for the first time, and that I have had few partners… There is talk of getting a vaccine for this type of cancer though, just like they have for the cervix one. You know to give to girls before they become sexually active. I think that’s a good idea.
It is roasting here!! Well for this part of the country in September this is really hot. I looked on my thermometer and it said 27 degrees C earlier on today. No wonder I was melting when going back from Eva’s…
I am totally into a Joni Mitchell song at the moment. It is utterly and painfully sad, due to her voice. You feel like she’s been through so much! You can picture her singing this and why it sounds like it does. So beautiful! I first heard in the lovely film “Love Actually”. Well the song is called “both sides now”. I must find more from her, wow!
I rang Ingvild today. She has been my friend for 8, 5 years actually. We met through the net in 1998, or was it late 1997 maybe? She lives in London, and hear this: She s going to help me get hold of my drool worthy and beloved “Doc martens shoes”! I can’t believe it! I am so happy I could kiss her. But as she is in London, and most probably wouldn’t want my sloppy kisses, I will leave it with a virtual kiss… ;-) “kiss kiss, hug hug” (where is that quote from again? Is it Absolutely Fabulous!?! *pondering* No! no! It’s from “The Nanny”, I just remembered.) Anyway, it was great to talk to her. We talked for almost an hour and a half… Ingvild makes me laugh, actually Moxie, she makes me laugh out so that I shake… *lol*
I got my “Ellen” series, season 3, in the mail today. Yea! She is one funny girl that one.
I am a sucker for comedy, and especially well made sit-coms. But stuff like Monty Python is hilarious as well. I love sarcasm, irony, a bit of impudence, and also comedy that takes exaggeration to a new and high level. Well, politically incorrectness is brilliant as well, like “Absolutely Fabulous”. I have that whole series on video. Comedy I tend to not like are sit-coms that strive to please everyone, especially their TV companies, by being politically correct. Yuk!
I am leaving today with a picture of a very odd shoe... Look at it! What's up with those two things sticking up? Trying to look like a snail?! Weird...
Monsoon - feeling awfully single today -
6 comments:
I'm a huge Joni Mitchell fan. You need to download 'A Case Of You'. It's my favorite and it's so perfect. You'd love it.
ALSO...
California
Little Green
Big Yellow Taxi
In France They Kiss On Main Street
If you want suggestions on more songs, Joni's or anyone else's, let me know. I'm a music nut.
:)
Thanks you so much!
I am on it!
Music you want to share? Hit me! I am always open for suggestions.
Huggies
I LOVE Joni Mitchell!! She's fantastic and I love her song "both sides now"..It's so beautiful...
Thanks for the email.. I will reply tomorrow morning...
it looks something like A FOOT MOLLUSK!
good grief what and dog ugly show!!!
that's a good pic of you seelping. no one has ever taken a pic of me sleeping, just a recording of my snoring. nice huh ?
Yep Joni Mitchell rocks! You pay paradise puttuppa parking lot~!
NINA
Hei you!
How can i get those shoes?
As I'm reading your comments i realise that i must listen more to Joni Mitchell. I have no idea what kind of music she sings
LEts download some this weekend... You must help me...
Love you
Eva
this weekend i'm gonna make you a big long list of good songs. i think we probably have the same music taste. i'm excited to make this list for you. :)
Post a Comment