
Candidate nr 6 is the only one feeling a bit depressed by the ordeal. He got a new head, and didn’t particularly like his new red appearance. As he was used to look like he was green with envy, he now looks like he is blushing at all times. (Which is true of course, but we won’t tell him that now...) Hopefully his new look will grow on him…
Candidate nr 2 has gotten both legs replaced. “It was a major surgically challenge for me, as I have never done that before”, says Dr. Monsoon. She is very happy with the result, even though, unfortunately, one of the legs is a bit longer than the other. “My favourite football team scored just as I bit off the leg so I bit a little too far down, which undoubtedly is very blameable.” says Dr. Monsoon, with apology in her eyes…
God I am so childish at times… *lol* I know I wrote yesterday that I would address female “styles” that I don’t like. But, I have to ponder on that for a little while longer.
I have tidied today; also I have painted a picture, surfed the net and eaten “fårikål” at Eva’s. Lovely dinner! Fårikål is cabbage and mutton/lamb meat in a meat juice. It’s almost like stew… We eat it with potatoes. It tastes great!
This is Eva and I on my 4th Birthday. I am the one with pigtails. And here you have it again: Monsoon’s picture categories. This one goes into sad… I am sure I wasn’t!!

It is really beginning to bug me big time that the sound on my media player goes up and down while playing. What is up with that? I can’t listen properly to music because of this. Any ideas anyone?
I am leaving with a quote from “Men behaving badly”. It isn’t entirely correct, as I do not understand one of the words Gary is saying. It’s bad and funny though. (and so not true I’d say)
“I mean look at all the fuss women make about childbirth. I am not saying it doesn’t smart a bit…But I reckon that if blokes gave birth, what? Give birth, have a couple of paracetamol, maybe a bit of other drugs, and then back to work within the hour.”
Of course Inter had to lose 2-0 to Bayern München. Both Ibrahimovic and Grosso got a red card. They deserved it though... Pity they lost nevertheless...
Monsoon ;-)
6 comments:
Boring match?
You are a really good transplant doctor. Can you please replace my back? I need a new one...
Well im watching HAUNTING on Discovery, I love this show. cant wait till it starts here on TVnorge. Sunday at 2130. ;)
Have a nice day tomorrow.
Eva/bastine....
Nice picture... Looc at my clip...
Please doc, may I have butt transplant? this one is draggin something fierce lately.
Look at that pic! You were both soooo cute!! If you weren't all grown up now, I'd adopt you.
crabcake: Thanks. Yes I was cute once... Amazing!
And about that butt trasnplant? I will consider leding you my excellent skills... *lol*
lol - loved the Men Behaving Badly quote - back to work within the hour... they have a week off when they have a cold so heavens knows how long they'd have to be in intensive care after giving birth :o)
Glad the transplants went well :o)
love
Moxie
xxx
PS Love the pigtails :o)
xxx
Very cute picture!!!!!
That transplant thing was hilarious! And the picture lovely, so cute.
Post a Comment