Hi!
Just a little post today. Have had a good day, cleaning and tidying. Sorely needed as it turned out. Thank God that's done! I have had time to surf a little, and also listened to music all day long. Slept late, didin't wake up before 10.30. Wow! Lovely! I can't remember the last time I slept that long. But that made me wake up with a smile, well the thought of Bob helped as well ;-)
I am going to Bryne to to pick up Vegar, and since I have to leave in 5 minutes, and I need to go to the loo.... Bye bye!
Behave!
Monsoon :-)
3 comments:
have an awesome awesome AWESOME weekend!!!! :)
If you like to clean... come to MY house!! ;-)
Martha: Thanks, and the same to you! I had a great evening with Vegar. Lots of beautiful music!
Omni: No not so much... I actually detest cleaning and all that, so sorry... Sometimes one just has to clean though, right...!?
Hugs Monsoon
Post a Comment