Monday, September 18, 2006

Is this me? Hmmm...

*LOL* Found these on the net, and I am posting them just for fun really. Apparently this is me, as I am a leo... These are the positive things with a leo...

And these are the not so postive, though I don't understand why lustful is mentioned here. Is that actually negative? Hmm... Ah well, I guess it depends on how one chooses to use the "lustful ness" in onself...

So where am I in all of this? I have to admit that many of them fit to describe me...
I just hope I don't hold too many of those negative ones. But I will (un) -willingly admit to some of them, yesss... *clearing my throat*

Of course I had to check Bob's bad and good too. (since I am so childish and silly, and so not 32 years of age) Some of his good sides were: hard-working, witty, simply irresistable (nooo?), responsible, patient and resourceful. The not so good: over-ambitious, stubborn, insatiable, pessimistic, unmoveable and sceptical. God, I am pathetic aren't I? *lol*


Monsoon

5 comments:

Crabby said...

the beta thingy won't let me post.

Crabby said...

Weird. Now it did.

I'll try it again. Thanks for stopping by the cowpie field. Come back soon. You'll have fun, promise. We have a bunch of crazy but good folks over there.

I linking you, ok?

PS. I'm married to a Leo. He keeps me in line. Good thing too. LOL!

Martha-Anne said...

There's a store in my city that has these as magnets! They're the greatest!

Anonymous said...

hi there! I can't see the first photo :-( and if I click either the first or second to try to get a larger view I get a "Error 404" message :-( is it just me?

btw - sometimes these zodiac descriptions are so general I feel I could fall into so many different signs, LOL! I do like to compare different aspects, though [e.g. numerology vs "usual" zodiac vs chinese zodiac, etc etc etc] - many times there are some things that ring very true!

But me? despite being a last-minute Leo, I am most certainly a Leo, none of the Virgo traits have ever resonated with me :-)

Monsoon said...

Crabcake: I know, there are problems with posting, being logged in, to people that have beta if you don't ahve it. You must then post as "other" or anonymous...

Yeah, leos rule, eh?!? Hehe...
Thanks for saying hi!! I really liked your blog, so fun!

Martha: I know, they certainly make me laugh. I have saved a few of them on my computer.

Lynne:

Well no, it isn't only you. But when the pics aren't showing here I press the right mouse button and press "show picture", then it does...
I don't really beileive in these zodiac things either, but I do know that I am quite typical leo...

Monsoon :-)

Thnaks for your comments by the way!!