Oh, yes, at around 4 this morning a sudden sharp piercing noise woke me up. It sounded a bit like a gunshot from where I “was” (sleeping world) I woke up so sudden that my heart nearly stopped. I am not joking you, I was petrified! First I thought that someone was in my room, but as it turned out; it was the bleedin’ blind. I hate that thing! It’s been useless since I moved in. I have used steel wire and screws to be able to keep it down. Last night, however, the screws didn’t hold it, so it pulled itself up. Jaysis it scared me. I took an hour of calming down and breathing correctly, before my body was able to sleep again.
So when I got home from school and Stina, I borrowed my parents’ car, drove to Bryne and bought a new black blind. I have to fit it though, before hanging it up. Stina and I had a fabulous time together. I love spending time with her. She is amazing!
When I got out of the train this morning my eyes got stuck on this very dreadful sight. To which I will ask the most vital question; men in short tights, is it really advisable? I feel it isn’t. The sight that met me this morning had me thinking: “What, do you have like an entire bunch of bananas, or three, down there?” For the love and honour of God, I do not need to see that. Was he showing off, because if he was, I think he missed some points down the line. It will not attract women, as most of them will run off in pure fright… Chills down my spine… Sorry tight wearing guys, but I cannot seem to find you the “eye-candy” you probably think you are… Hurrah for jeans and cotton pants! *lol*
So women and girls, what do you think of men in tights? Does it turn you on?
Tomorrow I will address some female types that I do not “like”. More in the clothes department that is.
Anyone else glad that the 80's, and early 90's, are over? Looooove that hairdo... I was 15 here.
Love from Monsoon *wink wink*

7 comments:
I love men in tights.... NOT NOT NOT... How ever, when yu see tour de france, you have to like what you are seeing
Yuk! Men in tights are repulsive. But of course in sports they "have" to wear it, so they are excused then I think.
Like your U2 post!
Linda xxx
me in tights.... brutal. makes for a good laugh thou.
also, cute pic!
Yes, men who are doing sports are somewhat excused from wearing tights. The man I saw was clearly not sporting. *lol*
I'm not so sure about eye candy, I probably would have burst out laughing
lol - men in tights should be strictly limited to erotic fantasty of hunks from days gone by :o) Unless they are ballet dancers or javlin throwers.
I had a scare too last night - I turned and saw the hugest spider I have ever seen sat inches away from my head on the wall. I am usually okay with bugs but I freaked out! Took me ages to calm down. Calming hugs to you!
Love the 80's hair, I will try and dig out a shot of my 'big is better' style for you :o)
Moxie
xxx
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Please spare me the sight (be it physically or mentally concrete) of men in tights!!! Not acceptable to me whatsoever!!!
Men in naval uniforms, however... wink, wink, wink...*giggle*
My gosh, I've been in that mood for three days straight now! Pray tell, can you guess why? ;)
Heehee.
Elise
Post a Comment