Sunday, September 10, 2006

My three looks, or four...

I have found out that pictures of me can be divided into three categories. In that I mean I always end up looking the same. Drunk - Sad or over smiling

You can enlarge the photos if you should want to, by "pressing" them..

My first look is drunk, without being drunk... Look at my eyes, don't I really look quite pissed?

I think so.


The next category is the sad look. No matter how much I think I smile, I just don't.... I am afraid to smile too much as I have a tendency to end up smiling so much that my eyes disappear.
Boy am I sad...



Not great quality, but the over smile is still visible... Where have my eyes gone?


The last one I am throwing in just for fun, as I am an expert on designing insane hairstyles during the night...


Yes, so there you have it. I should probably never let myself be photographed ever again. *lol*

No I am kidding, but I have to laugh though. I went through a great deal of photos, and honest to God; a lot of them can be placed in one or another of these categories. Weird...

By the way, I am in love actually. I don't think I've mentioned that before have I!?

One more thing: I read in a newspaper here today about Beckham. The headline read: "Got turned on by baby Cruise" Hmmm *cough* Easily misunderstood that one I think. They only wanted to tell that he got all excited about the notion of having another baby, and preferably a girl...

Monsoon ;-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you only have one look, and that is sexy. ;-)) Yeah, I do.
I think of you when lying in bed. Care to join me?

Monsoon said...

Ok, are you the same one who has commented as anonymous for ages in here? Why don't you show me who you are.

You can be glad that I am not easily embarrassed. But no I don't care to join you. My mind is totally preoccupied somehwere else.

But it's nice of you to say that you think I am sexy though...

I dare you to "come out"

Monsoon

Anonymous said...

fun pics Eilen... That would be fun to do, thumbnail pix revealing all kinds of personal/ facial expressions. very personal and communicative.
I am english and don't know what sententious means.... :)
I'll go BETA sooner or later, love nina

Super Jaca said...

I go back.
Thanks for visiting.www.superjaca.blogspot.com

Monsoon said...

Nina: Just because you're Egnlish doesn't mean that you can know all the words in the dictionary. But doesn't that word mean a person who knows a lot of sayings... or am I completely far out here!?!

I am a sucker for "big" English words you see. I think sententious is a most beautiful word... I collect nice words... Weirdo...

Have a good one


super jaca: thansk for visiting!

Eilen

Laura said...

Beautiful pictures my friends ;)

I'm glad you got e.mail and see those pictures in whice you smile!

Is Eva, the one is not very fine, a spanish girl because I know her and I'm worried about.

Don't forget one thing Eilen: you're terrific too!! :)

Besos para ti, amiga mia!

Laura said...

Sorry for your friend Eva... I hope she will get better soon...

Let me know hos is she in the next e-mail ... ;)

I always here, when you need a friend Eilen ;)

Beso!

Martha-Anne said...

lovvvvvvvvve the pictures. Made me smile! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the mad hair pic - I think you should wear it like that all the time, I love messy hair!

Hope you are doing okay, and I hope your admirer comes out of the closet, very exciting!

I love words too (in fact I used to be a playwright) but it's always nice to find new ones - crepuscular is my fave.

love

Moxie
xxx